1. How long will the work take?
2. What we do with your personally identifiable information?
It is always up to you whether to disclose personally identifiable information to us, although if you elect not to do so, we reserve the right not to register you as a user or provide you with any products or services. “Personally identifiable information” means information that can be used to identify you as an individual, such as, for example:
- your name, company, email address, phone number, billing address, and shipping address
- Credit Card Information
- any account-preference information you provide us
- your computer’s domain name and IP address, indicating where your computer is located on the Internet
- session data for your login session, so that our computer can ‘talk’ to yours while you are logged in
If you do provide personally identifiable information to us, either directly or through a reseller or other business partner, we will:
- not sell or rent it to a third party without your permission. We may use your contact information to provide you with information we believe you need to know or may find useful, such as (for example) the services and products we provide and modifications to the Terms of Service before, during and after a project;
- take commercially reasonable precautions to protect the information from loss, misuse and unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration and destruction;
- not use or disclose the information except:
o as necessary to provide services or products you have ordered, such as (for example) by providing it to a carrier to deliver products you have ordered;
o in the aggregate with other information in such a way so that your identity cannot reasonably be determined (for example, statistical compilations);
o as required by law, for example, in response to a subpoena or search warrant;
o to outside auditors who have agreed to keep the information confidential;
o as necessary to enforce the Terms of Service;
to protect the rights, safety, or property of L.A. Painters and Decorators its
users, or others; this may include (for example) exchanging information with
other organisations for fraud protection and/or risk reduction.
3. Other information we collect
collect other information that cannot be readily used to identify you, such as
(for example) the domain name and IP address of your computer. We may use this
information, individually or in the aggregate, for technical administration of
our Website(s); research and development; customer and account
administration; and to help us focus our marketing efforts more precisely.
Painters and Decorators uses “cookies” to store personal data on your computer.
We may also link information stored on your computer in cookies with personal
data about specific individuals stored on our servers. If you set up your Web
browser (for example, Internet Explorer or Firefox) so that cookies are not
allowed, you might not be able to use some or all of the features of our Website(s).
5. External data storage sites
We may store
your data on servers provided by third party hosting vendors with whom we have
6. Your privacy responsibilities
To help protect your privacy, be sure:
- not to share your user ID or password with anyone else;
- to log off the L.A. Painters and Decorators Website when you are finished;
- to take customary precautions to guard against “malware” (viruses, Trojan horses, bots, etc.), for example by installing and updating suitable anti-virus software.
because of legal compliance requirements or changes in our business practices.
If you have provided us with an email address, we will endeavour to notify you, by
email to that address, of any material change to how we will use personally
8. Questions or comments?
Thank you for choosing L.A.Painters and Decorators.
Copyright © 2019 -2020 by L.A. Painters and Decorators. All rights reserved. Content and Design by 3Cs Digital